Hello again! Happy Friday!
This is the start of a new series that I’m really excited about. In the Friday Five series, I will post every Friday about 5 things. They might be things I’ve been loving or enjoying, things on my wishlist, or just things I’d like to share! So, I’ll stop blabbering now and get on with it — enjoy!
In no particular order:
1. Fruit!!!!!!! I’m always a fruit addict, it is my favorite food group year round! If I could live off fruit (and maybe ice cream) I would be a happy, happy girl 🙂 But in summer, my love for fruit grows even more, if that’s possible. Lately I’ve been really appreciating all things berries, especially these delicious strawberries we just picked. I’ve also been loving cantaloupe and watermelon, both of which scream summer!
2. The Office Oh my gosh, I’ve been absolutely loving being able to watch The Office (U.S. adaption) on Netflix while I’m healing! It’s awesome, and I have no idea why I took this long to find it and watch it. I’m currently on Season 3, and moving through it quickly! Have you ever watched it?
3. Sweetly Sally Wow, I’ve been loving this blog lately. Sally is just the most honest, classy blogger I’ve found, I love reading her posts! She is so open and real with her readers, also something I strive for. Her writing is very interesting and easy to follow, and her photos are gorgeous! Go check her out!
4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern Ugh, this book is so so good! I was incredibly disappointed when I finished—because there is no sequel! I highly, highly, recommend this one. It has a little bit of everything: magic, fantasy and romance. It is written really well, has a unique plot, and definitely had me on the edge of my seat at the end.
5. My new haircut Ok, this one is a little different, but I’ve been loving my new haircut recently! I decided that with my injury, it was time for a change, and it really cheered me up! You can read more about it and my decision here.
Well, that’s it for this week! Have a great weekend!