Hey everyone! Happy Friday!
I recently visited one of my favorite stores ever! It’s just the cutest, it has loads of adorable stationary, home, and beauty bits, I love it! For this week’s Friday Five I decided to pick out five things from the shop that I love, and share them with you!
1. Fancy Matches Aren’t these just so cute? I have to admit, this is one of those items I could never ever justify buying, but they are super fun to look at! These are the kind of things I would love to have on my desk! They come in loads of different colors, my favorite are the pale blue, blush pink, mint, turquoise and magenta. They can be found here 🙂
2. French Bulldog Laptop Sleeve I LOVE Frenchies! When I get older I’m going to have a big goldendoodle named Paddington and a little gray Frenchie named Ernie. I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about my future pals 🙂 Anyways, I’ve never owned a laptop sleeve, but I love this one! If I was ever to get (a really nice) one, I’d go for this one! You can find it online here.
3. Go Be Lovely Lotion Collection First of all, this packaging is gorgeous. I’m a sucker for packaging and this collection is no exception. I had a good sniff of all of these scents and they smell lovely! My favorites are the Golden Honeysuckle (which was so light and summery) and Coconut Milk Mango (you know me, I love anything tropical). You can find these here.
4. Watercolor Calendar I love this calendar! The watercolor is so pretty and there is a different color scheme for each month! The gold foil lettering is also gorgeous. How could you not love this?
5. Herbivore Botanicals Ok, another one that sucked me in with beautiful packaging! I had never heard of Herbivore Botanicals before, but their products smell amazing and seem super high quality! You can find their pretty products here!
Have a great weekend, y’all!
Let’s be pals!