Happy Friday! Here are five things that brought me joy this week:
1. These adorable Parisian Pineapples from Sugarfina, oh my gosh I love these sooo so much! The packaging is absolutely stunning and the gummies are almost too cute to eat… Almost! But not quite, I still eat them because they are delicious! I wrote more about them here if you want to check it out 🙂 They are made with real pineapple and if, (like me), you love anything pineapple, pineapple flavored, or pina colada flavored, you will love these!
2. Crabtree & Evelyn’s sale! Y’all, I seriously love anything Crabtree & Evelyn does. Their packaging is gorgeous, their scents are right up my alley, and the quality of their products, in my opinion, is unrivaled. They are currently having a buy two, get one free sale on all hand care, which I may have to take advantage of soon…. Yesterday I dropped by my local C&E store, and only came out with one thing, serious restraint right? I picked up the Fire Opal rollerball perfume as a little treat for someone close to me. Fire Opal isn’t exactly my scent, but it is perfect for my friend, and was even on sale!
All of the C&E rollerballs are on sale here, if you are looking for a nice scent. I highly, highly recommend Crabtree & Evelyn products, and you really can’t go wrong with any of their scents. Some of my favorites are: Summer Hill, La Source, Lavender, Rose Pineapple, Caribbean Island Wild Flowers, and Evelyn Rose.
3. Houston’s Ballet’s The Office Parody As I mentioned in this blog post, I’m currently loving watching The Office. When I heard Houston Ballet has been doing parodies of it, I knew I had to watch it! Personally, I’m a bigger fan of the Cinderella parody than the La Bayadere one (purely because I’m deathly scared of snakes, which show up in the latter). You can watch the Cinderella one here and the La Bayadere version here.
4. American Eagle tees I recently picked up this tee on clearance, and I’m so glad I did! I’ve been searching for some comfortable, affordable, colored t-shirts, and this one is perfect. It, like most AE clothes, runs a tiny bit large, but is incredibly soft and I love the color. Score! By the way, I’m on the hunt for a nice black and white striped tee. Know of any good ones? I’d love to hear from you!
5. Rainy days Where I live in New England, I have been blessed with some of my favorite weather the past few days! I am a huge lover of rainy, dark days. They are perfect for curling up with tea and a good book, baking, watching a movie, all sorts of my favorite things. Since I enjoy the rain and spend most my time healing inside, I have been very grateful, unlike my family. But they will have their favorite warm weather for the next couple days, so we’re even.
Have an amazing and safe 4th of July weekend!
Check out my