Happy Friday everyone!
I’ve been having a very relaxed week so far which is pretty nice, but it means that the five things I’ve been enjoying are not related at all. So here are the five random things I’ve been loving this week!
1. My Breathe Special List Journal Y’all we know I have a serious problem with lists. Packing lists, to do lists, bucket lists, homework lists, you name it, I have made it at some point. I’m pretty sure this journal was made for me. It’s stunning to look at, features some of my favorite colors, and has creative lists to fill out. I could waste hours filling out this journal, it’s really addicting! It is also one of those journals that will be really interesting to look back through five years from now. I picked mine up at Barnes & Noble a few weeks ago, and I’m still loving it! Definitely check this one out if you love lists!
2. Pearls! Not really sure why, but I’ve been having a moment with pearls lately, specifically my pearl earrings and necklace. It’s most likely because I tend to get lazy with jewelry and reach for the same pieces sometimes, but I’m not complaining! I like wearing my pearl pieces in the summer because they remind me of the ocean, do they to you? Anyways the earrings in the picture above came from Charming Charlie’s clearance section last fall and the necklace was a Christmas gift a few years ago from my awesome grandpa 🙂
3. Emily Ley’s Simplicity Series I am a super gigantic fan of Emily Ley and I really enjoy her products, book, blog, and message! Lately I’ve been especially loving going back and reading all of her Simplicity Series blog posts. I love getting little sneak peeks into other people’s lives as well as getting snippets of advice. You can read this series here!
4. Be OK album by Ingrid Michaelson I have loved Ingrid ever since I heard her sing Can’t Help Falling in Love. If you read my Unexpected Journey Pt. 3 post, you will know that I like Be OK, but that song also got me hooked on her album. Some personal favorites include Keep Breathing , Can’t Help Falling in Love, Be OK and The Chain.
5. My new lip balm! Ok, so this one may be weird, but I really, really love this lip balm! It’s from Burt’s Bees, a brand I love, and is part of their newest lip balm release. I picked up the Tropical Pineapple Flavor Crystals Lip Balm (available here) and I’ve really been enjoying it. It definitely takes a some getting used to, because it is a bit thicker than other lip balms I’ve tried and it has the flavor crystals in it, but I really like the feel once it’s on my lips. For me, it was hard to choose between raspberry and pineapple, but I’m so glad I chose pineapple. I’ve never seen a pineapple lip balm before!
Have a great July weekend!
Let’s be friends!