Today I’m back with a fun new type of post! I ran a poll on Twitter and realized that
I tell you a good amount about my life, but it might be fun to know
some more random facts! I’m going to continue this in other
aspects of my life, but for today we will start with random, generic facts!
Here we go…
- My favorite season is fall, with winter at a very close second.
- My favorite color is blue or pink, I love them both!
- A dream of mine is to spend some time dancing in London.
- I love rainy days and thunderstorms.
- I don’t really watch tv during the school year, it gets too crazy.
- However, my favorite tv shows are The Office, Gilmore Girls, and anything Food Network.
- I’m the oldest of three.
- I love dogs, especially really big or small ones.
- Super type-A.
- Looking at planners and stationary makes me giddy.
- Nothing smells better than a fresh pair of pointe shoes.
- I have my ears pierced, and won’t be piercing anywhere else!
- I wish I grew up in the 1940’s or 1950’s, I honestly think I would fit in better there.
- I’m obsessed with pineapples, it’s a problem.
- God is my rock.
- My main food groups are fruit, salad, chicken, and ice cream.
- I love to bake.
- My favorite flowers are peonies, roses and hydrangeas, especially any light pink or light blue ones.
- I’m a super huge Disney fan.
- My favorite princesses are Sleeping Beauty, Tiana and Belle.
- My favorite book is The Book Thief, but I could do a whole blog post on my favorites.
- I’m a pretty picky eater, and will end up getting a salad at restaurants 90% of the time, I know I like it.
- I love going through hardcore obsessions for about a month or so, right now it’s Wicked and I’m loving it so much!
- Love me some Broadway.
- It would be a dream to pick up a British accent at some point.
- I do not drink coffee, and never plan on starting!
- Breakfast is my least favorite meal.
- I honestly love school, it’s really fun to challenge myself to go all out, and I much prefer it to summer!
- Pretty much everyone thinks I’m weird because of #28 🙂
- I have a great relationship with my parents, and couldn’t imagine not having them as my pals.
- I have one dog, Lily, and love her with all my heart.
- My taste in music changes regularly, but I always love Ed Sheeran and Ingrid Michaelson.
- I’m an introvert through and through, I love internalizing my thoughts.
- My favorite dessert is ice cream or chocolate almond milk.
- I love cardio.
- It takes me a long time to open up to someone, but when I do, it means a lot.
- I’m honestly surprised I started this blog, because I’m usually a very quiet, private person.
- I love getting souvenirs from special experiences, especially mugs!
- Change is one of my least favorite things.
- I have a hard time staying hydrated, which is really frustrating.
- I have a gluten intolerance, and find that eating gluten-free really helps.
- Nothing beats crawling into bed after a long day.
- I would wear a dress every day if I could, they’re so versatile and comfy!
- Sleeping in is the best.
- However, I hate the lazy feeling that comes after sleeping in.
- December and October are definitely my favorite months of the year.
- I love really thinking and planning out Christmas gifts.
- Fairy lights are always a good idea.
- I’m definitely a neat-freak, especially when it comes to my room.
- You will never find me living in the south, I hate the heat!
What are three random facts about you?